iStore reduces energy consumption for hot water systems by up to 70%. Each system uses thermal energy to convert air into hot water.
No Solar Panels required!
If you’re like the average Australian, you could be spending up to 25% of your total annual energy bills on hot water. Our iStore systems can reduce energy consumption by 66% and save 4 tonnes of CO2 emissions – now thats great news for your pocket and the environment!
You could save around $950 every year with an iStore – so don’t delay – contact Ultimate Solar today for an estimate and see how much you could save!
1) A fan draws in air, containing heat energy, across the evaporator
2) The evaporator turns the liquid refrigerant into a gas
The compressor pressurises the refrigerant into a hot gas
3) The hot gas inside the condenser coil heats the water inside the coil-wrapped tank
4) The refrigerant reverts back to a liquid after heating the water and continues to the evaporator for the process to start again
5) The cycle continues until the set target temperature is achieved.
6) As water is used in the home, the cycle will restart once the temperature in the tank has dropped below 45 °C
Start enjoying hot water made from air today!